November 2, 2007

I <3 Halloween

Yepp, it´s true.
What other time can u get shit faced with your friends in costumes and not feel completely stupid. It´s fun as fuck.
This Halloween was very "decent". I got dressed up in my Harajuko style and even added a doctors mask. There were a fair amount of people who thought I was rolling. Dudes thinking that I would be easier to pick up, were hella rejected. LOL. Idiots. Somehow I spent $5 and got really trashed. So, this is also my thanks to the people who paid for my drinks that night. Cheers!
I didn´t trip or fall, which is always good. I did lose one of my pink bows :( Weird encounters but nothing scary. I can also remember the night´s events with ease, which is saying ALOT. HahaHAha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halloween rulez...so does reno 911