October 11, 2007

Random Resident 1

Theres this dude whose around fifty something and likes to drink alot and hangs out on the dance floor. I don´t know his name but he´s guaranteed to come out and play unless its a holiday or special event.
He thinks he´s dancing but its more like his body is randomly jerking around. His face turns really red. I´ve seen him bump into quite a few things but not knock them down, unlike other residents. He wears jeans, tennis shoes and a short sleeve cotton button shirts. He´s also going bald but does that flipping the long hairs towards the front thing, which makes him look awful. I haven´t seen him with any chicks, he´s too fuct up to make a move or even care. His threat level is pretty low so I would give him a 1 and add the .5 if he´s in a very crowded area.
1.5 overall rating

Maybe I should add some kind of icon for these ratings.lol.

No comments: