June 18, 2008

Destination Weddings

WoW. My last post a couple days over a month. Damn. Thank you Dennis for your writing inspiration :)

Oh yeah, the wedding. The event took place on May 24th, with all the bells n whistles. I had alot fun but I did have to change my dancing shoes twice. When you don*t wear heels on a daily basis, eff that shit. What was I drinking? WHISKEY of course ;)
I don*t know what it is, but whiskey has been my drink of choice for the past year. Sure, I won*t say no to some yummy beer, but I*d rather drink some Scotchness if I can. The amount consumes that night should have had me passed out on the floor. But I guess the constant dancing prevented me from being another victim of gravity.
The Dance Floor




What is it about weddings that makes the dancing fool in everyone come out? Is it knowing that the folks surrounding you are friends & family? I would have to say a big Yes. These are the people who hold no bad judgement about you but only have love to share. And that my friends, is why we can do the worm, wave the tuxedo jacket in the air, jump around or attempt to dance like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. Only to later see the footage on the video and laugh about it all over again. Weddings are fun. Trust me.
Anyways, I didn*t go pass out in my hotel room until 5am.

No comments: