June 24, 2008

Third time is

the charm, when looking for a clean bathroom stall. Just before heading in to watch a movie, I decided to empty my bladder from all the margaritas and lemonades during dinner. Stroll into the bathroom and head for a stall. NO Thanks. I look down into the toilet and there are chunks of someones poop or diarrhea still in the bowl. Gross. I move onto another stall and yell, FUCK! Apparently someone left the seat topped with a bunch of tissue and didn*t flush. There was toilet paper stuffed inside the porcelain. Third stall, clean and no surprise inside the bowl. This is where the obvious pissing action happens, but as I flushed there was slight gurgling from the pipes. Of course I had too flush a second time to see what would happen. Just another sound. Again. Big mistake the third time though, the water didn*t go down but up and started overflowing the seat. There was no one in the stalls next to mine, so I casually walked to wash my hands and ran out the bathroom!
Don*t know what happened in there or want to know. But perhaps I will come home one day, run to the bathroom, sit down and realize there is no toilet paper. Cheers.

No comments: