July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

If you haven*t seen this flick, stop reading and go.
Christian Bale was OK but Ledger did an outstanding job on portraying the Joker this time. I like how two face was introduced into the film. This is not a kiddie movie but they should have tried to go for the R rating. That would have made it excellent.
I had the misfortune of sitting next to a socially inept geek. At first I thought the guy was talking into his headset but then I realized he was just talking to himself. I really could have done without his comments, huffing and random groans. When I first arrived, I asked if the seats next to him were taken and the dude just stared at me. It was as if it was the first time a girl talked to him. He stared at me then at the seat then at me again without answering. Maybe he felt I was invading his personal space? I did end up moving one seat away but that didn*t help. Looks like I may have to go see it again, too bad :D

No comments: