August 3, 2008

Oh!!!

The weekend is officially over. I have had to drink a huge amount of water to counter my thursday-sat binge. It*s been quite eventful, especially the morning I woke up to find a dude writing on my wall. Yes, you read that correctly. While I was passed out in my room, the living room was also used as sleeping space.
As I*m walking to the bathroom I notice him putting his finishing touches and let out a yell. In the morning this guy decides to use a sharpie and charcoal to decorate one of the walls. That is a downfall of having art supplies out in the open, their readily accessible to anyone! But up until that day, everyone had kept clear of the storage unit. I*m standing there cursing and shouting and he apologizes but suggests that we should all participate to create a mural. W T F. Everyone else wakes up, get in on the situation and starts shouting too. The inside of my head is yelling FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU but I managed to stay calm. Fuck it, whats done is done and can*t be undone. In the end we all headed out to some good breakfast, mexican style.

No comments: