December 29, 2008

End of the Year!

I have pretty much skipped all of November, my bad guys! But, I have just been really busy with the new BF and all.
November highlights would be Thanksgiving dinner and my folks meeting Joe. There was a slight confusion in the introduction that lead my parents in asking if Joe did any drugs. Can you believe that? Apparently they got mixed up about who my bf was thought it was another friend. Sorry Randall for the mix up, all has been set straight. :D
As for december, I went to SD for a couple of days and came back to Qro. Great Christmas gifts from the parents and so forth. This time around I got nostalgic walking around downtown, wtf. Guess it was bound to happen, but for the good. I am not sad it*s just a chapter of my life that has come and gone.
NYE plans? Nothing set, but at least I get to see novio tomorrow! I hope u have a stress free flight :)

1 comment:

Sassy Mc Nastee said...

I can totally picture your mom saying "Usas drogas?" in her high pitched voice. ha!